Hire Right the First Time with BestHire.  
Test Drive Sign Up Log In  

Products & Services

BestHire employs vast networks of seasoned investigators who are trained to conduct thorough database and hands-on document searches as well as probing phone interviews with resources and references. 

A few of our products and services include:

  • Employee background checks for new employees, existing employees, and the extended workforce
  • Complimentary initial 10-point assessment of your current hiring practices and evaluation of compliance in your industry
  • Customizable and secure online ordering portal access makes your requests simple and streamlined
  • Integration of our portal into your Applicant Tracking Software to cut your data entry time in half

A sample of our most popular reports & services:

  • Driving records
  • National & international criminal records
  • State criminal & civil searches
  • Credit checks
  • Social security trace
  • Drug testing 
  • Education, experience, certification and licensing verification
  • Reports also available for Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and numerous other US Territories

*Contact us here for a full list of reports available

No monthly fees, no setup fee, no minimum.

Employee Drug Test

We know turnaround time is important to you. 95% of test results are returned to you within 24 hours of testing, with the remaining 5% reported within 48 hours. We give you access to Quest Diagnostics for employee drug testing, employment screening, and DOT mandatory testing. 

Zip code look up for Collection sites:

Laboratory Corporation of America           Quest Diagnostics

BestHire, LLC
PO BOX 842
Vernon, CT 06066-0842

t: 800 539-0055
f: 877 919-0292
e: info@besthire.com

Newsletter | Privacy | Contact Us
Affiliation: American Society for Industrial Security
©BestHire, LLC and affiliates All rights reserved.